Signs That Your Hair Is Dry
- Lacks shine
- Feels rough
- Looks its best right after it dries from a shower, gets frizzier and duller as time goes on.
- Is really long because the ends may get dry due to oil not traveling all the way down your hair.
- Is frizzy (dry hair will be frizzy, but frizz can be caused by many other things as well! See my post on frizzy wavy hair for more info)
- Your facial skin or skin in general is dry. While we don’t always think of our hair as just part of our skin, it is – and if your skin produces less oil your hair will be more dry.
- Tangles a lot. Dry hair is just one of many causes of tangling, but it is one potential sign. Check out my post on wavy hair tangles for more info.